- Shanghai, China
We are looking for a Unity3D Developer to join our development team! At our company, you will be responsible for translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into functional and engaging mobile apps.
What You Will Do
- Play a developer role in multiple apps used by millions of students and teachers around the world.
- Cooperate with our UX/UI team to craft beautiful user experiences, and then implement them with equally elegant code. UI is a passion of yours!
- Work in a collaborative team full of passionate, talented people, who love using and making great apps.
- Enter a room with only team members and a whiteboard; walk out with an idea and a plan for the next big thing.
- Make education better. You remember how much education technology needs innovation, and you are excited to have an opportunity to completely change that.
- Interface with remote and distributed data sources and APIs
- Troubleshoot, and performance tune
- Work closely with the Product Manager, the Engineering Manager and the rest of the team, to continually improve the development process and the product quality
- Contribute to the software architecture, and help to shape the development process
Who You Are
- A critical thinker and a problem solver in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about technology and innovation, you stay in touch with evolving game standards
- A true love and appreciation for well-designed, scalable code. You are intolerant of anything less.
- A team player, you know how to make your point heard, and hear what other people have to say as well.
What You Have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years developing software as Unity3D Developer
- A demonstrable track record of published, and successful game/applications
- Demonstrable skills in algorithm/data structures and creative problem-solving
- Solid understanding of the rendering pipeline
- Mastery of C# or C++
- Mastery of Git is a must and as important as programming skill
- Experience with scripting, textures, animator, UGUI, Job System, Burst Compiler
- Mobile Development Experience
- Experience with another Game Engine
- Familiar with Vertex Shader
- Understanding of Web APIs and HTTP
- Proficiency in a scripting Language such as Python, Ruby etc..
- Experience in optimizing memory and space usage
- Experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles
Back to top