We are looking for a charismatic and passionate designer who would be responsible for synthesizing internal requirements into useful, usable and desirable designs and interfaces. This role will require you to collaborate across teams to define seem less visual designs for EF Education First’s online, mobile and enterprise apps. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and long to work on products that truly transform people’s lives on a global scale, get in touch. This position is located in our Bangalore office.
YOU OWN IT
As a UI Designer and part of “The Design Team”, you’ll own the creative and visual execution of EF’s enterprise and online properties, including websites, landing pages, advertising, emails, sales tools, social media, and all external-facing creative executions.
YOU DESIGN IT
Work closely with Product Managers, UX and front-end developers in an agile workflow to explore designs with internal users, brainstorm and design creative concepts, execute and deliver specifications, creative assets, and wireframes for design and production use.
INTERESTED? HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You have, atleast 3 years of experience as a User Interface Designer (Don’t be shy to apply even if you are from other specialities related to Digital design Masters or Graduation in Design or Fine Arts or Diploma in Fine arts or Applied Arts).
- An expert in creating high and low fidelity wireframes.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and sketch are at the tip of your fingers.
- Driven with a strong passion for design.
- Not afraid to take risks by thinking out of the box to produce innovative designs/solutions.
- Must have careful attention to detail, and be able to see the big picture.
- Flexible as a gymnast in learning new technologies and don’t mind running the extra mile when your team needs you.
- Great in communicating your ideas in writing and verbal.
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interaction design work.
- Knowledge of photography, motion graphics and web technologies like HTML CSS and XAML on Microsoft expression blend would be added advantage.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top