We are a team that is responsible for designing the right user experience for our students, parents, teachers and staffs and we are currently hiring a senior UI designer.
This position is responsible for the UI design for our business solutions.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent UI design skills with a good sense of interaction, graphic, web and screen design. Owns the user interface design aspect of a few products in our business solutions department. Communicates effectively, clearly articulates ideas to peer designers, engineers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product owners to understand requirements (and sometimes define them);
- Create and develop sound User Interface Concepts, smartly bringing together product positioning, user preferences (power users), usability and technical realities;
- Produce UI and demos with prototypes;
- Present design solutions to stakeholders and peers;
- Create light weighed style guides to supplement concepts and prototypes for implementation partners;
- Execute visual assets including color palette, iconography, page layout and illustrations;
- Work with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
Key Required Skills:
- 5+ years proven experience of user interface and visual design for digital products;
- Good understanding of X/HTML, CSS, and Web Standards as it relates to design and prototyping;
- Fluent in English and a good storyteller to present and explain the design effectively;
- Autonomy, disciplined, respect schedule and collaborative;
- Experience with CRM, sales force and business operation platforms is a great plus.
Please provide portfolio link together with your resume.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top