Trip Consultant, Customer Service
Trip Consultant, Customer Service
EF College Break (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you hungry to bring your customer-centric expertise to an innovative and fast-growing organization? Are you an ambitious and self-motivated rock star? Seriously – are you?
Be challenged and supported in a one-of-a-kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of a dynamic organization that is shaping the global perspective of the next generation.
As a Customer Service Trip Consultant you’re a trailblazer in our mission to provide our travelers with exceptional memories they’ll never forget—throughout every step of their journey.
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help young adults, ages 18-28, discover the world
- We go the extra mile to elevate standards of customer support
- We’re empowered to think outside the box to surprise and delight our travelers
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fun
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are:
- You are passionate and professional about delivering the best possible customer experience
- You are excited to help every customer plan towards an inspiring and life-changing adventure
- You want to be part of a team which motivates and inspires you
- Above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You’re an influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You have a passion for travel
- You believe nothing is impossible!
- You love to make people happy
- You serve as the primary source of information to travelers after booking a trip
- You look to identify opportunities to enhance a customer’s experience prior to departure and upon their return
- You are committed to ensuring traveler satisfaction and furthering loyalty to EF College Break
- You continuously juggle and prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure
- You take on any role that may require attention
- You take a creative and positive approach to problem-solving
- You possess a start-up mentality and exceptional communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- You work as a team-player to help best respond to a customer need
- You consistently demonstrates a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- You are ambitious and self-motivated to achieve above average results
- You are eager to take the lead, use all the tools at your disposal and not stop until a customer is happy
- 2-3 years customer service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management or related field is a plus!
Benefits of working at EF College Break:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Market-leading health insurance, retirement and other benefits
- Generous vacation time
EF College Break offers international tour opportunities designed to provide college students and young adults ages 18-28 with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.efcollegebreak.com
EF College Break is a division of EF. EF stands for “Education First”. Since 1965, we have been opening the world through education. Today we’re the world’s largest private education company- offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://careers.ef.com/.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top