Trip Consultant, Customer Service
Trip Consultant, Customer Service
EF Ultimate Break (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you hungry to bring your customer-centric expertise to an innovative and fast-growing organization? Are you an ambitious and self-motivated rock star? Seriously – are you?
Be challenged and supported in a one-of-a-kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of a dynamic organization that is shaping the global perspective of the next generation.
As a Customer Service Trip Consultant you’re a trailblazer in our mission to provide our travelers with exceptional memories they’ll never forget—throughout every step of their journey.
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help young adults, ages 18-29, discover the world
- We go the extra mile to elevate standards of customer support
- We’re empowered to think outside the box to surprise and delight our travelers
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fun
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are:
- You are passionate and professional about delivering the best possible customer experience
- You are excited to help every customer plan towards an inspiring and life-changing adventure
- You want to be part of a team which motivates and inspires you
- Above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You’re an influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You have a passion for travel
- You believe nothing is impossible!
- You love to make people happy
- You serve as the primary source of information to travelers after booking a trip
- You look to identify opportunities to enhance a customer’s experience prior to departure and upon their return
- You are committed to ensuring traveler satisfaction and furthering loyalty to EF Ultimate Break
- You continuously juggle and prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure
- You take on any role that may require attention
- You take a creative and positive approach to problem-solving
- You possess a start-up mentality and exceptional communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- You work as a team-player to help best respond to a customer need
- You consistently demonstrates a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- You are ambitious and self-motivated to achieve above average results
- You are eager to take the lead, use all the tools at your disposal and not stop until a customer is happy
- 2-3 years customer service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management or related field is a plus!
Benefits of working at EF Ultimate Break:
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Market-leading health insurance, retirement and other benefits
- Generous vacation time
EF Ultimate Break offers international tour opportunities designed to provide college students and young adults ages 18-29 with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.efcollegebreak.com
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF. EF stands for “Education First”. Since 1965, we have been opening the world through education. Today we’re the world’s largest private education company- offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://careers.ef.com/.
Back to top