- Boston, MA
EF Ultimate Break
About EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break offers international travel opportunities for anyone 18-29. We help young adult travelers get out of their comfort zone, meet new people, and experience the world.
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on a talented sales team? Are you excited by the prospect of joining a travel company with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a go-getter with a nothing is impossible attitude? Are you our next superstar?
We need self-motivated sales people who are poised communicators, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for international travel. This role is a great way to hone your sales skills and learn from your veteran colleagues.
EF Ultimate Break is looking for a sales professional & proven entrepreneur for the Ultimate Break product. As a Trip Consultant, you will strategize, execute and close on sales for our 18-29 year customers. This will include engaging with customers via texting, chat, email and phone conversations to build brand awareness & loyalty, while forging key relationships with individual customers & associated travel companions. Other key activities include social networking, plus a keen knowledge and use of platforms where our customers network online, and working cross functionally to ensure superior customer satisfaction. If you are looking to be a part of an exciting, creative and dynamic initiative and develop your entrepreneurial acumen, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Bold and fearless - demonstrates a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Adapts quickly and embraces change
- Tenacious in all aspects of life and understands how to get the job done
- “No goal is unattainable” attitude
- An influencer - builds strong relationships and loves talking to people
- Resourceful- always thinking of creative approaches
- Total team player, with a drive to see the team succeed
- Positive attitude- even under pressure!
- Self-motivator when it comes to projects and new tasks
- Reach and exceed all sales goals and metrics
- Maintain a high volume of text, chats, emails & phone calls to potential travelers
- Qualify potential travelers, build & manage a robust pipeline and consistently follow up to close the sale
- Continuously look to learn more about the business & sales strategy
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship opportunities and take ownership of own progress & learning
- Work with the Sales Manager and VP of Sales to execute on existing strategy for the business & work to improve or create new processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of sales experience with a proven track record
- Strategic planning on how to engage, qualify, and close prospective customers
- Pipeline management and CRM resource expertise
- Solid analytical skills, ability to solve problems independently and willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and quick to try & adapt new sales techniques
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Success navigating challenging & difficult customer situations
If you are excited to join a dynamic & innovative team, in this challenging role, please speak to your manager or apply below.
Back to top