Traveler Support Specialist
Traveler Support Specialist
College Study Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
We are seeking entrepreneurial candidates that will drive the success of our quickly growing business. Bring your energy, initiative, and excellent customer service skills to this dynamic role.
This is your opportunity to break the mold of a typical customer service role by combining exceptional communication skills and a solution-oriented attitude to continually innovate our customer experience. As a Traveler Support Specialist you will represent the voice of College Study while managing customer inquiries via phone and email and maintaining travelers’ financial accounts, and the voice of the customer through liaising across all departments- sales, travel, and operations- to effectively and creatively resolve customer issues and provide outstanding customer service. Collaborating with a regional sales team, you will leverage your knowledge of the customer to recognize and solve big picture problems in your region while proactively engaging both students and professors to achieve team goals. You should be persuasive, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial and a team player with excellent organizational and sales skills.
In this position you will:
- Help travelers prepare and get excited for their trips by drawing on your love for travel.
- Think analytically to consult customers on pre, post, and on tour issues.
- Draw on your passion for relationship building to engage the customer and your peers.
- Balance long-term and short-term goals to prioritize daily and weekly initiatives.
- You enjoy talking to people of different genders, ages, cultural and educational backgrounds.
- Your enthusiasm motivates others to try the latest activities, restaurants, and trends.
- You find ways to innovate and problem-solve even when there isn’t an obvious solution.
- You are a natural communicator that tailors your communication style to different audiences.
- You are an excellent multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven team player
- International travel experience preferred
In your application, please upload your resume and cover in the same document.
EF College Study Tours is an easy and affordable way for professors from any discipline to take their students abroad. With hundreds of destinations to explore, our faculty-led, international study abroad programs provide valuable global experience and add a unique cultural perspective to any coursework.www.efcollegestudytours.com
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top