Traveler Support Specialist
EF Educational Tours
Denver, Colorado, United States
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re a socially responsible company and give back to communities worldwide
- We’re global - we have over 460 offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Our company culture is strong, vibrant and definitely unique
- You are self-motivated, energetic, passionate – you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a natural communicator and love talking to people
- You believe in the benefits of travel
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You excel at problem-solving and multi-tasking with an eye for the details
Combine your strengths in communications, customer service, sales and relationship building to help students discover the world. As a Traveler Support Specialist in our Customer Service Department, you’ll be the front line of communication for student travelers and their parents before, during and after their travel experience. In this dynamic, phone-based service role, you must be ready to help travelers with anything and everything, and go above and beyond to ensure their satisfaction. In addition, you will own your territory, shape its direction and drive its sales growth.
¿Hablas español? ¡Tendrás Prioridad!
- Flexible hours
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Frequent competitions with amazing rewards
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- Paid International Travel at least once a year
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employ over 40,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world, our mission is more relevant than ever. www.ef.com
EF Educational Tours has helped teachers and students discover the world through culturally immersive educational travel for nearly 50 years. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top