Traveler Support Specialist
Traveler Support Specialist – International Travel
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re a socially responsible company and give back to communities worldwide
- We’re global - we have over 400 offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Our company culture is strong, vibrant and definitely unique
Who you are
- You are self-motivated, energetic, passionate – you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a natural communicator and love talking to people
- You believe in the benefits of travel
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You excel at problem-solving and multi-tasking with an eye for the details
Combine your strengths in communications, customer service, sales and relationship building to help students discover the world. As a Traveler Support Specialist in our Customer Service Department, you’ll be the frontline of communication for student travelers and their parents before, during and after their travel experience. In this dynamic phone-based role you must combine high quality service with strong sales instincts to ensure our customers the best possible experience. You will have the opportunity to own your territory, shape its direction and drive its growth.
Diganos si hablas español!
- Salary and unlimited bonus
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Frequent competitions with amazing rewards
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- Paid International Travel at least once a year
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://careers.ef.com/.
Back to top