Traveler Support Specialist
Traveler Support Specialist
EF Educational Tours
As a Traveler Support Specialist for EF Educational Tours, you are the primary resource for parents as they make life-changing decision to send their students abroad. Manage all aspects of the customer life cycle from initial enrollment, through the months preparing for departure right up to the tour itself. Combine your sales instincts and outstanding communication skills to ensure that families have everything they need for a successful tour experience. Our fast paced work environment pushes you to learn quickly, adapt often and juggle multiple priorities at once. Your energy, passion and commitment will drive you to provide each family with a beautiful customer experience.
In addition to sharpening your sales abilities and problem solving skills, you’re also part of one of the most central customer-facing roles within Educational Tours. Joining the Traveler Support Team comes with comprehensive training, on-the-job coaching and individualized professional development. You will also engage in regular collaboration with peers and managers from many other departments giving you opportunities to build a strong internal network. In this role you will develop a well-rounded and transferrable skillset but have the chance to drive your professional growth doing what you do best.
Who You Are
- You are bold, fearless and self-motivated
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You are a polished communicator
- You excel at problem-solving and multi-tasking with an eye for detail
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
Join Our Team and You Can Expect To
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel. Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you’ll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Stay healthy. We’re proud to offer market-leading healthcare, discounted gym memberships, and free in-house group exercise classes (sometimes taught by our department’s Director – sometimes even by our CEO).
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You’ll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, free in-house language classes, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent team competitions.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top