Traveler Support Specialist
Traveler Support Specialist – International Travel
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re a socially responsible company and give back to communities worldwide
- We’re global - we have over 400 offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Our company culture is strong, vibrant and definitely unique
Who you are
- You are self-motivated, energetic, passionate – you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a natural communicator and love talking to people
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- You are fearless and willing to try new things
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You excel at problem-solving and multi-tasking with an eye for the details
Combine your strengths in communications, customer service, sales and relationship building to help students discover the world. As a Traveler Support Specialist in our Customer Service Department, you’ll be the front-line of communication for student travelers and their parents before, during and after their travel experience. In this dynamic phone-based role you must combine high quality service with strong sales instincts to ensure our customers the best possible experience.
Diganos si hablas español!
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Frequent competitions with amazing rewards
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- Paid International Travel at least once a year
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top