Traveler Support Specialist
Traveler Support Specialist
EF Explore America
Bring your energy, attention to detail, initiative and excellent customer service skills to this unique position. We are seeking dynamic candidates to help drive the success of our growing business.
This is your chance to break the mold of a typical customer service representative by combining exceptional communication skills, strong sales instincts, and a solution-oriented attitude to continually improve our customer’s experience. As a Traveler Support Specialist, you will represent the voice of EF Explore America while managing customer inquiries via phone and email as well as maintaining travelers’ financial accounts. You will be a liaison between all departments- sales, travel, and operations- to effectively and creatively resolve traveler issues and provide outstanding customer service. Your greatest assets will be your communication skills, persuasiveness, time management, the ability to problem solve, and enthusiasm for educational travel.
- An exceptionally good communicator: clear, persuasive, motivating, and trustworthy
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi task
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Experience managing high daily phone call and email volume is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Spanish Speaker Preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and postion will not provide future visa sponsorship
Highlights of Benefits
- Three weeks paid vacation in year one followed by four weeks in year two
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Free in-house group exercise classes and discounted gym memberships
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- A community of passionate coworkers that feel like friends and family
- Opportunity for paid travel at least once a year
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
EF Explore America provides educational tours for students across America so that they may discover our nation’s best learning destinations. To learn more visit www.efexploreamerica.com.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture, and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top