Travel Operations Coordinator
Travel Operations Coordinator
Cultural Care Au Pair
Are you passionate about travelling? Are you service minded, analytical and proactive? Do you thrive in a young environment where management relies on your ability to work independently and get results?
We are looking for a new Travel Coordinator/ Specialist to grow our Travel team within Cultural Care Au Pair. You will be working closely with our US operations and our recruitment offices throughout the world. You will work in small team and be reporting to the Cultural Care Au Pair Travel Manager.
As the main scope of the job you will be responsible for the daily execution of international and domestic transportation logistics – providing a seamless travel experience for our customers, in a fast growing environment. At the same time, you identify potentials to optimize the current travel process and help reduce current flight costs while working with flight bookings on a daily basis.
You bring along at least 3 years of working experience in operational fields, ideally gained from working in a travel agency. You possess good analytical, team and communication skills and a proactive get-it-done work ethic. We expect you to be a forward thinker, innovative and ready for a position you will get to make a big impact from day one.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in operational fields ideally within the travel industry;
- Manage individual and group bookings
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaboration skills; ability to work with people with different agendas and in different cultures
- Entrepreneurial thinking and commitment to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages are an asset
- A minimum work experience in the established reservation system Amadeus will be an advantage
Cultural Care Au Pair is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
Our mission is to open the world through education and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. Learn more about us at www.culturalcare.com
We offer competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. The position is currently located in beautiful Lucerne, Switzerland and will be moved in 2019 to our brand new office in the center of Zurich, Switzerland.
For more info about our great office : https://www.instagram.com/weareefswitzerland/
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top