EF Educational Ltd
London, United Kingdom
As a Transport Coordinator in the London Regional Office your responsibilities will be varied throughout the season. You will play an integral role in the daily operations of the office with a main focus on managing transportation for all tour groups arriving or departing from London airports. As part of a team, you will help support over 250 Tour Directors (TDs) who work as independent contractors as they lead groups of students and teachers across the UK, Ireland and into continental Europe.
There are two positions available on short-term contracts from February until the end of July with some flexibility in start and end dates.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local bus companies
- Liaising with Operations staff in Lucerne as well as sales and production staff in North America to organize transportation for all groups arriving in London
- Managing a group of Transfer TDs including training and allocation of work assignments
- Maintaining office supplies and managing office account with local supplier
- Support team by assisting with other office responsibilities such as managing train tickets, local travel cards, TD money cards, TD payments, problem-solving and support for TDs on tour.
- Fluent in English
- University degree or similar
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, experience with Microsoft Excel is preferable
- Strong initiative with proven problem solving skills
- Nothing is impossible attitude
- UK or EU National or permission to work in the United Kingdom without restriction
EF’s mission is opening the world through education.
With programs focusing on language, academics and cultural experience EF operates 500 schools and offices in 53 countries. To date we’ve helped millions of people learn a new language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
For 50 years EF Educational Tours has helped teachers and students from North America discover the world through culturally immersive educational travel. Through experiential learning they gain new perspectives, develop important 21st century skills and become true global citizens all at the guaranteed lowest price. www.eftours.com
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top