Trainee Area Manager, Operations Department
Go Ahead Tours is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest privately owned company specialized in education and travel. Go Ahead Tours is a product that specializes in the adult North American market. www.goaheadtours.com
As a Go Ahead Tours Intern, you will support our purchasing and operations staff during 6-12 months in achieving their goals. Go Ahead Tours provides high-quality world-wide travel experiences for American and Canadian customers.
Some of your daily tasks will communicating with business partners and colleagues spread all over the world, negotiation, market research, supplier development, accounts payable, and various travel bookings.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage accounts payable and a budget for your area
- Negotiate prices and secure bookings with hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions.
- Prospect and identify new business partners
- Be the point of contact for your suppliers and make sure outstanding invoices are paid, among other things
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- University degree
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-driven and flexible. A quick learner and a proven problem solver
- Enjoys working with numbers and Microsoft Excel
- Able to analyze and question processes and always come up with creative ways of improving them. Think out of the box!
- Nationality of one of the EU or EFTA countries or permission to work in Switzerland
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career in the largest privately held education company in the world, we want to hear from you!
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter in English by October 31st, 2016.
Back to top