Tour Director Manager
EF schools, programs, and products continue to grow and multiply across the globe thanks to our dynamic operations teams. They coordinate the many moving parts needed to ensure a seamless experience for every student and traveler who is embarking on a journey to Washington DC, New York City, Boston, and many other exciting destinations.
The EF Explore America Operations Department is looking for a diligent, energetic and detail-oriented candidate to work with our Product Experience Team. This individual will support our diverse team of Tour Directors from across the country by assigning/allocating tour assignments, serving as a communications lead, and playing an integral role in setting up Tour Directors for success.
- Develop relationships with Tour Directors to determine tour assignments and compatibility with Group Leaders
- Manage Tour Director allocations and utilize internal database Atlas to confirm all Tour Director assignments
- Oversee New York City Guide allocations
- Accommodate Group Leader requests while maintaining adherence to overarching strategic and financial direction
- Coordinate ride-along experiences for all new Tour Directors to promote success
- Serve as Tour Director Team Inbox lead and delegate inquiries accordingly
- Disseminate all travel information 60 days prior to each tour
- Participate in development and execution of Annual Meeting
- Travel during peak season to provide on-the-ground support to Tour Directors (March, June)
This position requires out-of-the-box thinking, a positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, a great deal of multitasking, initiative to continually innovate around our systems processes and data, and a solution-oriented mindset focused on customer experience.
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and systems-minded
- Skills required: Organization, accountability, professionalism on the phone and in the office, attention to detail, ability to multitask and to plan ahead
- Special interest in student travel or tourism
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top