Tour Consultant, Inside Sales
Tour Consultant, Inside Sales
EF Educational Tours Canada
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.ca.
Who we are:
- We’re travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are:
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- Excellent, persuasive communication skills (French bilingualism is considered an asset)
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You have a hunger to find and develop new business
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
You are a real team player who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. You are a confident communicator and are willing to go above and beyond to meet targets, while ensuring that customer expectations are properly aligned.
You have the tenacity to succeed, can rapidly rebound from rejection and have the motivation to achieve above average results consistently surpassing goals.
As a Tour Consultant, you are responsible for selling educational travel and driving the growth of the company by calling out to educators within a region to consult on our travel itineraries. Your role will focus on generating new business, reaching out to lapsed group leaders, responding promptly to inquiries and convincing educators why travelling with EF is the right decision.
You will work collaboratively with the sales team, promoting all EF product offerings, while ensuring all promises are followed through with and met.
EF offers a fun, energetic, and competitive environment that supports and grows its team members through leadership development, training, coaching, mentoring, and travel opportunities. With a progressive business model and a strong vision for continued growth, EF is currently looking for Tour Consultants to enhance its Canadian sales division. Learn more at www.ef.com, www.eftours.ca, and www.ef.com/careers.
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Fantastic training and professional development
- Fun offsite outings
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts
EF Educational Tours Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please [email protected] assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email address.
Back to top