EF Explore America
Are you someone that sees the value in helping open the world through education and cultural exchange? Are you looking to further your career on a talented sales team? Are you a natural at building great relationships? If you are looking to join a company with a vibrant culture and global presence, then keep reading!
Who We Are
- We are travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers
- We help educators and students explore our nation’s greatest historical destinations
- Open and collaborative- not a cubicle in sight
- Passionate- we really do “work hard - play hard”
- Bold and fearless- an entrepreneurial spirit embodies everything we do
As a Tour Consultant, you are responsible for prospecting, generating, and qualifying sales leads in order to grow new and maintain repeat business. You will support our customers through the full sales cycle and be involved every step of the way by helping educators establish a culture of travel at their school as their ideas become a reality. As the owner of a territory, you will drive its success and manage a full book of business by collaborating with our customer service, operations, and marketing teams. Driven by phone sales, you will focus on ensuring high levels of retention through top-notch customer service, building key relationships, and delivering consistent results. If you are a self-starter looking to further your career in sales, this is the role for you.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of prior sales or hospitality experience
- Proven experience working well under pressure while delivering quality results
- Goal oriented and competitive
- An exceptionally good communicator: clear, persuasive, motivating, and trustworthy
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Experience managing high daily phone call and email volume is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications
Highlights of Benefits
- Monthly base salary and bonus earning potential
- Comprehensive four-week training program and ongoing professional development
- Three weeks paid vacation in year one followed by four weeks in year two
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Free in-house group exercise classes and discounted gym memberships
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- A community of passionate coworkers that feel like friends and family
- Opportunity for paid travel at least once a year
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
EF Explore America provides educational tours for students across America so that they may discover our nation’s best learning destinations. To learn more visit www.efexploreamerica.com.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture, and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top