Tour Consultant – International Travel
EF Educational Tours
Finally, a sales role that is equal parts entrepreneurial, challenging, meaningful, and fun!
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
Combine your strengths in sales, consulting, and relationship building to help teachers show their students the world on our international travel programs. Own your territory, shape its direction and drive its sales growth. Be challenged and supported in a one of a kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of an organization which is shaping the global perspective of the next generation. In addition to all of that you will also receive:
- Monthly base salary and unlimited bonus
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time - 3 weeks to start - 4 weeks in year two
- Paid international travel at least once a year
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Complimentary in-house language classes
In your application, please upload your resume and cover in the same document.
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top