EF Explore America
Do you believe experiential learning is beneficial to students? Are you someone who believes opening the world through education and cultural exchange is important? Do people see you as an outgoing person who is good at connecting with people? Are you a natural at building great relationships?
We are looking for entrepreneurial people to join our sales team who will partner with teachers to coach them through the experience of establishing a travel program within their school and community. In this role you will be responsible for shaping the direction and overall growth strategy in your territory leading it to success.
As a Tour Consultant, you will be responsible for developing new and repeat business within your territory, ensuring high levels of retention through top-notch customer service and building key relationships. This will be achieved through heavy phone sales where you will work to establish strong relationships with each educator through consistent and collaborative contact. Your will work closely with educators to consult and understand their needs, choose their tour itinerary and collect their post tour feedback. Ultimately, you will help to create an unforgettable travel experience for as many students as possible across the country and support teachers to continue a tradition of travel on an annual basis.
Highlights of Benefits
- Monthly base salary and unlimited bonus potential
- Market-leading healthcare and other generous benefits including discounts on Patriots, Bruins and Celtics tickets as well as gym memberships and other retailers
- Three weeks paid vacation time to start and four weeks in year two
- Paid travel at least once a year
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Nominated as one of the coolest companies to work for in Boston
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior sales experience
- An exceptionally good communicator: clear, persuasive, motivating and trustworthy
- Positive attitude – you think nothing is impossible
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Driven team player with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
EF Explore America provides educational tours for students across America so that they may discover our nation’s best learning destinations. To learn more visit www.efexploreamerica.com.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top