EF Educational Tours
Finally, a sales role that is equal parts entrepreneurial, challenging, meaningful, and fun!
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
Combine your strengths in sales, consulting, and relationship building to help teachers show their students the world on our international travel programs. Own your territory, shape its direction and drive its sales growth. Be challenged and supported in a one of a kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of an organization which is shaping the global perspective of the next generation.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 1-3 year’s sales experience
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Confidence in sales ability
· Self-motivated, hard-working and detail-oriented personality
· Ability to meet long and short-term goals
· Ability to take ownership of a sale and be resourceful under pressure
In addition to all of that you will also receive:
- Monthly base salary and bonus
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time - 3 weeks to start - 4 weeks in year two
- Paid international travel at least once a year
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Frequent sales competitions with amazing rewards
Want to impress us?
Show us that you're driven! Use your cover letter to tell us about your proudest professional achievement!
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://careers.ef.com/.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top