Tour Consultant, EF Tours for Girl Scouts
Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program
Grab your passport, pack your bags, and join us at EF Tours for Girl Scouts as we provide immersive travel experiences that help girls gain new perspectives, hone their leadership skills, and return home with the confidence to change the world.
As a Tour Consultant with EF Tours for Girl Scouts, you will work with Troop Leaders from all over the country. A Tour Consultant has a passion for sales. Don’t have much experience? Do not worry—you will go through an intensive four-week training program, making you a pro at our consultative-based solution sales. In this role, you will carry out the mission of EF and open the world through education - connecting Girl Scouts, Troop Leaders, and Councils with international opportunities. Your challenge is to combine business expertise and a passion for travel, bringing transformative experiences to every Girl Scout in the territory you work with.
The Development Program at EF Tours for Girl Scouts is our multi-year entrepreneurial development program that is designed to transform you into a fearless business owner. As our name implies, at EF Education First, your education comes first. We focus on cultivating your sales technique, entrepreneurial spirit, and professional skillset.
Who you are
- You have high sales drive and you’re not afraid to prove it!
- You’re up for the challenge – competitive by nature and enjoy setting goals.
- You are bold, unconventional, and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit.
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
The reasons you’ll want to work here
It’s not just a job – it’s a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel. Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you’ll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include a base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Stay healthy. We’re proud to offer market-leading healthcare, discounted gym memberships, and free in-house group exercise classes (sometimes taught by our CEO).
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You’ll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, free in-house language classes, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun. Enjoy discounted tickets for concerts and sporting events, connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities, and take advantage of our in-house bar, restaurant, and hair salon.
In your application, please upload your resume and cover letter in the same document.
EF Tours for Girl Scouts offers travel opportunities designed in collaboration with Girl Scouts USA and WAGGGs to enhance leadership skills and instill a deeper understanding of the Girl Scout mission. For more information, visit http://girltrips.eftours.com.
EF Tours for Girl Scouts is a division of EF. EF stands for “Education First”. EF is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Visit http://careers.ef.com if you’re interested in joining our global team.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top