Top Talent for Finance
EF is looking for top talent in Finance
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with the mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we are located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
EF is looking for top talent in finance for several of our international divisions, with openings in Zurich, Lucerne, London & Malta.
EF is different to most other organizations. We have over 45.000 staff, and we run the company as a privately-held, giant startup, under the motto ‘’staying small while growing big’’. We are exceptionally entrepreneurial and emphasize a flat organizational structure giving our people a chance to personally make a difference.
Depends on you. EF´s continued growth and expansion worldwide is opening up several interesting opportunities for talented and driven people into our finance organization. Besides recruiting into our Global Finance Trainee Program for entry level positions we are continuously scouting for independent responsible personalities with an international mindset, who have 3-6 years of previous work experience.
After carefully assessing your background and qualifications, we make sure to match you up with the position that we believe is the most suitable for you. Our many divisions and products worldwide – our latest being the EF Cycling Team – involve a lot of different stakeholders creating room for many different types of positions and personalities in Finance.
Common for everyone is the following profile:
• You have a business degree from a top university in managerial finance & accounting or economics
• You have a solid and proven track record in legal accounting
• You have experience in managing a team (minimum three direct reports)
• You master MS Excel
• You display a strong commercial mindset and excellent business acumen
• You are analytical and very comfortable with numbers; you can think on your feet and lead a meeting among senior managers, paying attention to details while seeing patterns and the bigger picture
• You display great work ethics and a hands-on attitude; you are never afraid to roll up your sleeves, and fully embrace a culture of ‘’there is no such thing as not my job’’
• You are entrepreneurial, flexible and inspired by change; you are comfortable taking calculated risks and embrace new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm
• You are willing to travel; as your organization will be in different metropolitan cities and time zones around the world
• Your professional English must be fluent and flawless, and you are most likely comfortable working in at least a second language
• Most importantly: you have a positive personality; an inner drive for continuous improvement and excellent interpersonal skills
• To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland
• …because you have realized in your earlier career that you need to find that place where you can actually have an impact on a business. Your voice, initiative and ownership will always count, and you will see tangible results and grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-paced and positive international environment.
• …because we can truly offer an unparalleled international career path.
• …because of what we actually do. Our mission to ‘Open the World Through Education’ is more than lip service; our products have a lasting positive impact on peoples’ lives.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top