Do you live in Dublin and are you available to work from 20 to 40 hours per week?
Can you start work immedidately?
Would you like to be a part of a very multicultural and fun working environment?
Then, keep reading...
In EF we believe in potential as much as we do in sales experience. This position will be perfect to kick-start your international career and develop your professional skills.
- Work as a team-player to best respond to customer needs
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Show resilience and passion to reach your sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service and support
- Responding to client queries while advising our customers
Key Learning Points & Development
- You’ll listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, and learn how to manage your pipeline
- We will help you excel in telesales and aftersales customer care
- Passionate about sales, customer service and marketing,
- Like looking at the world through a customer-focused lens
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Quick and eager learner
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organized & creative, attention to presentation & detail
- Hard worker
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to a completed Police Background Check and references.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top