Technical Support Manager-EFEC
- Responsible for providing our level 1 customer support team with advice and solutions to ensure 1) EC adult students have the best English learning experience with EF Online school, and 2) EC employee’s technical/system support needs are fulfilled.
- The candidate needs to be bilingual in Mandarin and English.
- The candidate reports to Vice President of Customer Experience, Operations
- The Candidates leads 4 team members (1 Team Leader + 3 Tech Support Engineers)
- Lead and develop the EC Support team
- Ensure flawless two-way communication and information flow, such as product / system release notes communication and frontline serious issues, between all stakeholders, including level 1 customer support team, Product team, and EF Management team (serious cases), and other relevant teams
Operation / task part
- Lead the team to prioritize and solve cases following SLA by closely collaboration with all stakeholders, including level 1 customer support team, Product team, and other relevant teams with clear roles and responsibilities
- Lead the teams to handle complaints, propose solutions, and preserve a positive product image.
- Lead the team to respond to students’ / employees’ requests through the CRM system timely and effectively
- Report effectively and regularly on team results via dashboard, etc.
- Report and follow up on any queries that relates to other stakeholders such Production teams and Academic teams.
- Propose system and process improvements.
Personal and Professional Skills:
- Mandarin native speaker with excellent writing skills
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Highly responsible with very strong sense of ownership
- Positive attitude
- Consistently strive for improved quality and results
- Strong computer and internet knowledge preferred
- Excellent at multitasking
Education and Experiences:
- University Graduate
- Information Technology background preferred
- 3+ year working experience and Customer Service Related experience preferred
Back to top