Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing high quality
technical support to online CR and center service team for China Adult business,
delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical users while also liaising with
suppliers and partners on platform or system improvement.
1. Take ownership of technical issues related to the platform and systems
2. Resolve escalated customer complaints from online CR team and center staff
without the need for manager's intervention
3. Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
4. Provide training to internal customers as required
5. Initiate ideas for system or process improvements to increase efficiencies
6. Own the defects related to our services and systems and work with dev teams on
7. Lead the network or release testing tasks for production team.
8. Lead the communication of issues and status with centers and central
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Master's preferable
2. Over 3 years solid working experience in software or internet businesses
3. Good knowledge on SQL Server, HTML, DNS, TCP/IP and other network concepts
4. Excellent communication skill and good teamwork sprit in both Chinese and
5. Rich experience in troubleshooting with tools like fiddler.
6. People person and be a force for good in a team
7. Result oriented
8. Open-minded, flexible, multicultural taste
9. Ability to perform under pressure. Comfortable with challenges.
10. Enthusiastic, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top