Technical Salesforce Lead
Technical Salesforce Lead
Go Ahead Tours – goaheadtours.com
Cambridge, MA, USA
Go Ahead Tours is GROWING!
We are looking for a Technical Salesforce Lead to join our growing customer facing development team.
About the platform
What you'll be working on
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud. Marketing Cloud experience is a plus.
5+ years of professional software development experience
- An ability to mentor junior developers
- Consistently learning new languages and technologies
- Experienced with Apex and other object oriented programing languages
- Good understanding of SQL, SOQL & SOSL
- Experience from systems integrations & RESTful APIs
- Experience with git, the Salesforce Metadata API, sandboxes & deployment tools
- Passionate about writing clean and maintainable code
- A Computer Science graduate or experienced self-taught
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, increases to four weeks your second year
- All expenses paid international travel
- Free in-house language classes
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Travel discounts
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, and more
Learn more about our Development team, read our blog: https://medium.com/go-ahead-tours-tech-blog
Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading guided group tours to destinations that span all seven continents. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First. Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is a privately-held company with 15 divisions that offer a range of educational programs from language training, educational travel, and academic degrees to cultural exchanges. With a mission to open the world through education, EF has helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top