EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree.
People and innovation are at the core of everything we do.
Join EF’s Global Recruitment and Employee Development Team – spanning from London to Shanghai – as a Technical Recruiter in our Boston headquarters. Our in-house technology teams bring front- and back-end developers, database architects, and innovators together to define and translate the voice, look and vision of EF.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will work closely with some of our key technology leaders to develop and execute a short- and long-term tech recruitment strategy, grow our brand in the tech community, and source and maintain a pipeline of top technical talent.
Examples of the stuff we are working on can be found at: www.eftech.com
What you’ll be doing
Core responsibilities will include the following:
- Together with the technology teams, developing and executing a short- and long-term tech recruiting strategies
- Continually evaluating and improving on passive candidate recruitment strategy
- Utilizing digital marketing and social recruiting strategies to source active and passive candidates
- Managing and serving as EF’s point of contact with select tech staffing agencies for especially complex or “hard-to-find” positions
- Architecting and executing exceptional full-cycle candidate experiences
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing top technical talent
- Leading a seamless process within hiring teams, including thorough interview debriefs and process re-calibration when necessary
- Working with senior leadership to craft compelling and competitive offers for candidates
- Establishing meaningful working relationships and becoming a thought partner with the tech community
- Organizing and facilitating tech meet ups, hack-athons and other recruiting events along with supporting marketing materials
- Together with the Global Recruitment and Employee Development team, managing the recruitment relationship with a select group of engineering and computer science programs at target universities
Who you are
You trust your gut. You love what you do and want to collaborate and grow with an insanely talented team. You crave the opportunity and growth of a large company but the flexibility and camaraderie of a small, private one. Additionally, you have:
- 3+ years of professional experience recruiting for software, product and UX roles
- University degree
- Experience using LinkedIn and other social recruiting sites to source passive candidates and build talent pipelines
- Advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy)
- Professional experience working in computer science, information technology or UX/UI design preferred
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- Strong initiative, self-motivation, and judgment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in both formal and informal settings
- Comfort serving as the external face of EF’s technology teams
- Great phone demeanor with a remarkable knack for connecting with strangers
- Strong sales mentality and gregarious nature with supreme ability to explain and sell our brand
Who we are
EF Education Tours, a division of EF Education First, helps teachers and their students discover the world through culturally immersive educational travel. Through experiential learning, our education tours help students gain new perspectives, develop important 21st century skills and become true global citizens. And, as an accredited institution, students and teachers can earn high school and professional development credit.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- Three weeks of vacation in the first year; increases to four weeks the second year
- All expenses paid international travel, at least once a year
- 25% match on employee contributions to 401(k)
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage
- Free in-house language classes
- On-site restaurant and bar
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top