Job Title: Technical Lead, HULT
Location: London, U.K.
Hult Support Services Ltd is seeking a Technical Lead who will play a technical leadership role for the Hult Technology Team based in our London office. In this role, he/she is responsible for working with business analysts, developers and stakeholders to implement, integrate and maintain the Salesforce.com CRM solution. In addition to coding and development activities, this technical lead will play a crucial role in various aspects of the Salesforce.com integration and implementation including architecture, design, system testing, and user acceptance testing.
As a leader of the Salesforce development team, he/she is expected to allocate 50% of his/her time to Salesforce development and 50% to coordinating the Salesforce.com development team efforts. He/she will guide and mentor developers and always communicate closely with the rest of the technology development teams, including keeping stakeholders informed of technical progress and risks.
- Define solutions that deliver strategic advantage to Hult Salesforce users by automating business processes.
- Create workflows as well as lifecycle management and integrating enterprise systems with Salesforce using web services.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions while minimising required customisations.
- Create implementation specifications addressing functional as well as non-functional requirements like security, regulation compliance scalability
- Effectively communicate solutions to business users explaining the benefits, timelines, and impact on business users.
- Document implementation of new and existing features to be used as reference by business users.
- Support production cases, functional troubleshooting, feature explanation, resolution on critical technical and business issues.
- Ensure continuity of architecture decisions during implementation by coaching the implementation team.
- Analyse and identify gaps in functional/business flow and effectively communicate to both Business and Implementation team.
- Guide Implementation team on the best practices and best tools to use.
- Take ownership of regular deployments and data accuracy.
- At least eight years systems development and integration experience in which at least four years have been in a management role
- At least five years of Salesforce.com development experience as well as experience in systems integration environments with large, complex third party solutions coupled with proven expertise integrating solutions with other applications within the overall technology environment
- At least 3+ years development experience developing in multi-tier environment, preferably using Java
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com implementation/integration project
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model
- Demonstrated team building and project management skills.
- Proven management and mentorship of development team direct reports preferred
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Hult is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world. Hult is affiliated with EF Education First.
Closing date for applications: 27th October 2016.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top