Technical Development Director
As a Technical Development Director at EF Labs, you will lead, grow, and manage 2 or more teams of developers from vary aspects of technical maturity and professionalism, collaborate with the product and project management teams to the success of product roadmap and company strategy fulfillment.
The Technical Development Director is a key role in EF Labs. You are the leader/mentorof your teams to grow them further in their career path; You are the organizer/optimizer, to continuously improve the development process for efficiency and consistency; You are the evangelist/champion, to ensure the technical excellence across the whole development organization.
- Mentor and guide your staffs internalize the technical professionalism not only for how to be a high performance individual but also how to blend in a high performance team
- Recruit and develop our technical talents who fit the EF culture and become true EFer
- Define and work closely with the team members for their career growth plan in EF Labs
- Take full responsibility on performance management work, ensure our technical talents fully understand the performance expectation from the organization, and be motivated within the EF philosophy
- Adapt industry best practices to EF Labs, to improve the technical process efficiencies and consistencies company wide.
- Implement the resource plan to fulfill the organizational development strategy of EF Labs
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering majors
- Minimum 6 years’ working experience in software development
- Minimum 3 years’ experience taking technical leadership/management role leading 10+ team members
- Proficient in SQL Server, familiar with store procedures
- Experience in mobile or open source platforms related to web-based products is a plus
- Strong inter-person, and expectation management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Self-motivated; detail oriented; flexible; able to work under pressure
Back to top