Tech Support Engineer 技术支持工程师
- Shanghai, China
This position will focus on ensuring that escalated student tech issues are identified and resolved as quickly as possible in order to ensure the best possible experience. The successful candidate will show his or her capability to relentlessly troubleshoot day to day problems, while simultaneously spotting trends and contributing to the product’s overall strategy to proactively improve student experience.
- Be the point of contact on tech expert to front staff.
- Handle tech related cases through Salesforce in a supportive and clear manner, embracing the mindset that student satisfaction is integral to our business.
- Quickly identify tech work to resolve tech issues via live, remote troubleshooting sessions such on Teams, Skype or other means.
- Connect with different internal departments to identify and resolve technical problems in a timely manner.
- Record, collect and track any technical problems and staff/student feedback, providing case studies and suggestions to relevant stakeholders periodically.
- Take responsibility for developing standard workflows. Write help manuals or FAQs to allow level one support and center staff to solve issues on their own.
- Assist other development teams to do testing and maintenance and provide timely feedback for any bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in computer science is a plus.
- Basic IT knowledge is required, familiar with software development and network. Confident to identify issues through system log.
- Familiar with computer operating systems (i.e. Windows series & Mac).
- Possess a customer service-oriented mindset when it comes to troubleshooting, as well as a proven track record for taking initiative, multi-tasking and thriving in a fast-paced workplace with dynamic deadlines and goals.
- Strong communication skills in English, capable to clearly and kindly explain solutions and work processes.
Back to top