Team Leader Sales Center
Would you like to be a part of a very multicultural and fun working environment?
Would you like to help people´s language learning adventure become true?
Then, keep on reading...
We are looking for a team leader to manage teams from 3 to 10 agents and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
You should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Good in communication in English (B2 level or higher) AND German, French, Spanish or Italian native.
- In possession of a Bachelors degree
- Experienced in working as a team leader, sports team coach or association leader
- Currently living in the Netherlands
- Able to work 40 hours a week, sometimes in weekends
- Passionate and competitive when it comes to sales
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organized & creative, attention to presentation & detail
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Back to top