Teacher Trainee Program (Overseas Recruitment)
EF Kids & Teens, China
CV Receiving Email: I.Teach@ef.com
EF Teacher Trainee Program is a campus recruitment and development teacher training program run by EF senior training managers and expertise in ESL industry. The aim is to grow high talented ELT fresh graduates to become professionalism in teaching and education industry. As a Trainee, you will be trained upon teaching skills combined with soft skills trainings which will help you fit into work environment and become a potential academic leader in the future. You will join our academic team together with international teachers to deliver high quality English lessons and academic services to our students from 3-18 years old. The program helps you develop into Academic Trainer, Director of Studies, Curriculum Designer roles within the organization.
Are passionate about English education for kids & teens
Command impeccable English and possess adequate ELT knowledge
Ready to become an academic leader in the future
Thrive in a multicultural and international environment
Are driven, flexible and willing to take challenges
Committed to continuous self and staff development
We can offer you…
- Well-designed and fast track career plan
- Various products and advanced teaching-learning system
- Highly International work environment
Year 1 – Basic Teaching Skills training (Students will be working in one of the EF English Centers and work with the academic team there as ESL Teacher)
Year 2- Enhanced Teaching qualification training on CELTA by Cambridge or Cert TESOL by Trinity College London
Year 3- Promoted to Senior Teacher role where students get trained on mentor skills, giving constructive feedback skills and class observation.
Year 4 & 5
- ELT Management Qualification enhancement (DELTM). Students learn about Organizational behavior, Project Planning and implementation, Human Resource Management, Finance and Sales in ELT Organizations.
- Promoted to Director of Studies.
- Master’s Degree in English, English Education, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or relevant area
- Command excellent communicative skills in English with TEM8/IELTS7 or above
- Enjoy being with kids & teens and passionate about education and culture industry
- Fast learner
- Willing to work in multi-national work environment
- National Teaching Certificate/CELTA preferred
Back to top