EF High School Exchange Year is looking for teachers for our 13-day “EF Cultural Exchange Camp,” for students preparing for their High School Year in Ireland. The focus should be on providing fun lessons for international students and teaching engaging and inspiring classes. Classes will run in the morning but we encourage, and some days require, teachers to join the afternoon activities. The role also requires occasionally assisting with student bed-checks on a rota basis.
- EFL Teachers & Teacher Leader – Initial EFL qualification
- One year of teaching experience, preferably in an EFL classroom
- Overseas/international teaching experience strongly preferred
- Creative flair with willingness to teach active lessons which enhance immersion learning
- Native-like fluency in English with permission to work in Ireland
- Experience working with young people is preferred
- All materials provided
- Salary paid weekly into your bank account
- Full board accommodation for a small supplement per week
- Send a cover letter outlining your enthusiasm for international education and fit for the job
- Provide a resume showcasing your skills and experience
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF Exchange Year, part of the EF family, is a program dedicated to the promotion of international understanding through cultural exchange. Teenagers travel to another country, live as a family member in a host community and enrol in a nearby high school. Students return home with an in-depth understanding of another culture, lasting international friendships and memories to last a lifetime.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top