EF Corporate Solutions is a division within EF Education focusing on supplying English training to corporate clients. We provide English courses, through immersion, virtually or face to face.
We are looking for an employee to be based in our office in Lucerne. The post-holder will be a part of the Central Operations team that ensures swift and effective implementation and management of our teachers and teacher-led courses (EF Professional, EF Other Languages and In-company). You will work with teacher recruitment and teacher support, but you will also get a chance to be involved in various projects to help you discover and develop your unique set of skills.
Your responsibilities will include but not to be limited to:
- Teacher recruitment - manage recruitment requests and job postings
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media and direct search
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Ensuring teacher contracts and other paperwork are properly completed
- Process teacher invoicing – make sure data is correct, issue payments and liaison with finance team
- Teacher support
- Support the Operations team with course management and allocation of teachers to courses
- Contribute actively to operations improvements
- Sound decision making skills and logical thinking
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and analytical skills
- Ability to have difficult conversations where needed
- Strong Organizational and time management skills
- Strong Computer, Microsoft Excel, Sharepoint skills
- Ability to self-teach new programs
- Innovative mindset
- Fluent in English, additional languages is a plus
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Kindly submit your CV together with an email/covering letter explaining why you feel you would fit this post. Applications and CV must be in English.