Teacher of English in Frankfurt
Have the variety of teaching ESL/ EFL face to face as well as virtually with the benefit and the flexibility of a freelance/part-time schedule.
- 1 year teaching experience.
- CELTA / CertTESOL English teaching qualification or equivalent
- C2 level of English
- Can plan lesson in advance and maintain records
- Experience teaching in a business English desired
- Comfortable integrating technology into the classroom.
- Living in the Frankfurt area.
- Legal right to work in Germany.
EF Education First is an international education company founded in 1965 which wants to open the world through education. Corporate Solution is a department that focuses on delivering courses to companies and governments.
Our company at a glance
- Name: EF Education First (abbreviated to EF)
- Schools and Offices: 539 in 54 countries
- Global presence: 116 countries
- Employees: 46,500
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top