Teach English to International students Summer 2019! Free Training!
New Year, New Opportunity!
Train and teach with a free TEFL certificate and a job teaching English with EF in Monterey this summer.
EF Language Travel will get you started with a free certified 120-hour online TEFL Foundation course and a great summer job teaching English in one of our centers in the USA.
EF’s centers are open between June and August for young students from abroad on 2 – 4 week courses improving their English skills in class and participating in a full activity program. Teaching opportunities between 2-8 weeks.
Accommodation is NOT provided for our teachers in Monterey.
You will teach four days a week using EF’s materials and methodology.
- Initial TEFL qualification (Provided free if needed)
- Native-like fluency in English with right to work in The USA
- Experience of working with young people is preferred
- Organized, flexible and capable of using your own initiative
- Begin or enhance your career in language education with a respected global employer
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional support
- Working in a fast-paced, international and fun environment
- Hourly compensation paid bi-weekly. Paid prep-time!
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top