Teach English in New York for Summer 2017!
- Are you passionate about traveling and languages?
- Do you believe that students studying abroad can have the experience of a lifetime?
- Are you dynamic, outgoing, and energetic?
- Are you looking to continue teaching over the summer, even though you may be on break from your school-year position?
- Are you an ESL teacher looking to supplement your income in an international student environment, interacting with students of varying ages from over 40 countries?
- Have you recently completed TESOL or CELTA training and are looking to put your new skills and training into practice while receiving developmental feedback from experienced, nurturing ESL professionals
- Are you retired from full-time teaching, yet still yearn for the classroom dynamic of working with students and honing their English language skills?
- Do you possess the ability to think quickly on your feet and connect with a group of young learners while using state-of-the-art English language teaching materials to facilitate language acquisition?
- Have you taught English abroad and miss the involvement with students mastering another language and acting as a representative of American culture?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might be an ideal candidate for a part-time ESL teaching position with EF International Language Center of English, located in Tarrytown, New York.
EF International Language Center of English is currently recruiting part-time ESL teachers to teach at our Tarrytown, New York campus for our very busy 2017 Summer Term.
Candidates should have language teaching experience, preferably ESL, with special consideration given to candidates with CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, or EFL training. Experience with standardized ESL exams, such as TOEFL, TOEIC, and Cambridge, is highly desired.
We are looking for candidates available to start teaching for our 2017 Summer term, in late June. Special consideration will be afforded to those applicants looking for long-term employment. We offer a variety of different teaching schedules, including mornings and afternoons, along with partial-week schedules. Resources and curriculum are provided. We are looking to fill short-term teaching assignments during the 2017 Summer Term. For those interested in short-term teaching assignments, 1-month, 2- month, and 3-month contracts are available.
EF New York provides ongoing professional development to our instructors in the field of English language teaching. Additionally, EF will sponsor up to three modules of the TKT for seasonal summer hires, dependent upon duration of employment. Learn more about the benefits of teaching for EF International Language Center / New York here:http://tinyurl.com/efnewyorkcareers
For further information on EF and its mission in opening the world through education, please visit our website at www.ef.com/newyorkschool
Competitive Teaching Rates, with paid pre-approved paid lesson preparation time.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top