EF Education First
You are the purple squirrel of sourcing.
You OWN the sourcing process start to finish.
You thrive on sourcing the dark corners of the internet for that perfect candidate and see it as an opportunity to hone your sourcing skills.
People and innovation are at the core of everything we do.
Join EF’s Global Recruitment and Employee Development Team, also known as the RED team. As a Talent Sourcer it will be your job to help us drive and help scale our hiring strategy across multiple teams in our Boston headquarters.
You will partner closely with our Senior Recruiting team to execute a short- and long-term recruitment strategy, grow our brand in the community, and source and maintain a pipeline of top talent for a variety of roles.
What you will do?
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, events and pipelining efforts.
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement.
- Effectively screen and assess talent.
- Research and gather market intelligence.
- Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities.
- Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database. Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to hire and cost per hire.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- A creative, problem solving brain and a positive “nothing is impossible” kind of attitude
- A minimum of two years of high volume sourcing or recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience using LinkedIn and other social recruiting sites to source passive candidates and build talent pipelines
- Advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy) What is your favorite chrome extension??
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- Strong initiative, self-motivation, and judgment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in both formal and informal settings
Who we are
EF Education Tours, a division of EF Education First, helps teachers and their students discover the world through culturally immersive educational travel. Through experiential learning, our education tours help students gain new perspectives, develop important 21st century skills and become true global citizens. And, as an accredited institution, students and teachers can earn high school and professional development credit.
Back to top