EF Corporate Solutions helps global business and governments improve the communication skills of their employees, citizens and future workforces. We provide English-language training for thousands of multinationals in 20+ markets.
The EF Recruitment and Development (ReD) team focuses on providing an exceptional experience to past, present and future EF employees. As a member of the Corporate Solutions RED team, you will be responsible for finding top talent globally who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, love what they do and want to collaborate with the best and brightest.
You will be mainly responsible for attracting and engaging passive candidates through direct sourcing, generating a high volume of qualified leads that the ReD Manager will then explore. You will be the first point of contact for these candidates, opening them the door to the EF world, and you will transmit to them the passion and excitement of working at EF from the very first moment.
You will be driven, passionate and able to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You will be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment with a high activity level. You will be proactive, enthusiastic, autonomous, and keen to try and implement new processes to constantly improve our hiring process.
This is a great opportunity for a “LinkedIn black belt” to step up to a challenging global role, building pipelines of talent across several markets and contributing to shape new and innovative recruitment strategies for our growing division.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the ReD Manager and the global Hiring Managers to implement recruitment strategies and placement of top talent into global team
- Constantly building talent pools for future hiring needs
- Identify and attract top talent using direct sourcing strategy, leveraging a LinkedIn recruiter seat
- Implement new and innovative ways to generate interest in EF Corporate Solutions as an employer and in our job openings, using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, local job boards etc…
- Provide a high quality candidate experience since the earliest stages of the process
- Refining and managing job descriptions and job postings, screening incoming applicants, sourcing passive talent, scheduling phone, Skype and face to face interviews
- Comfortable managing and administrating various technologies - Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn, Job Boards and EF company career site, while developing best practices for online recruiting
- Occasionally collaborating with staffing agencies on complex or “hard-to-find” positions
- Delivering high quality results in a timely manner, individually and through others
- Monitoring closely KPIs (FTE, Staff attrition, headcount, time to hire, …)
- University graduate
- 2-4 years of experience sourcing or recruiting for a variety of different roles (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Operations etc); experience recruiting on an international scale will be preferred
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Ability to work independently and with a result-oriented mentality
- Great phone demeanor with a remarkable knack for connecting with strangers
- Strong sales mentality and gregarious nature with supreme ability to explain and sell our brand
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, target driven, creative and solutions-oriented
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Global cultural experience – you would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad
- Working in a fast growing and dynamic environment, in start-up mode will be your daily pace.
- Fluency in English is required – Additional languages would be a plus
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top