Your work will involve:
- Owning and completing tasks identified for IT infrastructure at new offices and schools that are opened worldwide, as per the guidelines set by the Infrastructure team.
- Owning and completing tasks identified for preventive maintenance of EF offices and schools.
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT issues at different EF offices/schools worldwide.
- Escalation point for end-user support issues from L1 support team.
- Technical leadership to the L1 support team.
- Performing tasks/projects related to IT Infrastructure and Support that are assigned by Global IT team.
- Ensuring information sharing and regular updates to EF management on critical as well as regular issues. This may include (but not limited to) updating the tasks lists, major fires document, tracking sheet for different projects. This needs to be ensured from the team too.
Minimum 5+ years of experience working on IT and Infrastructure support.
- Strong knowledge in Windows server operating system and windows components such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Strong knowledge in Read only domain controllers, FRS
- Good knowledge in Linux operating system and VMWare
- Strong knowledge in Hyper-v Server 2012 r2
- Strong knowledge in Backup and Storage systems
- Strong knowledge in Quota (Windows, Netapp, Qnap and Nas Devices)
- Basic knowledge in SQUID Proxy systems
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP, VLAN and switching concepts
- Should have MCSE / MCITP
- CCNA added qualification
- Cloud (AWS) knowledge would be an added advantage.
Back to top