Swedish Teachers for Business Professionals in Lund, Göteborg & Stockholm Area
EF Corporate Solutions Sweden is looking for free-lance Swedish Language Teachers (EFL) to teach general Swedish to EF’s corporate customers in the Lund, Göteborg and Stockholm area.
Lessons will take place at the company in face-to-face groups and in 1:1s. Courses are tailor-made for each customer's level.
Courses will take place on customers’ own premises in or around the following regions:
- Lund, Malmö and surrounding areas
- Göteborg and surrounding areas
- Stockholm, Södertälje
- Planning, preparation and delivery of courses to professional adults
- Following course plans set up by EF and the client where required
- Providing support to all students in achieving their goals
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Ensuring a high level of student course satisfaction
- Keeping attendance records
- Writing student reports where requested
Qualifications and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Relevant teaching experience
- Native Swedish speaker
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Experience in business a plus
- Competitive hourly fees offered based on experience
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we’re located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top