Supervisor, Recruitment and Employee Development, East Region
As a Supervisor, Recruitment and Employee Development at EF English Center, you will work closely with line managers on people recruiting and developing.
You will be responsible for:
- Compile monthly hiring needs
- Recruit for junior positions
- Assist Regional Manager, RED to recruit for management positions and central positions.
- Liaison with search firms and manage channels (online job postings, etc.)
- Develop new recruitment channels, i.e. linked-in etc.
- Campus recruiting and job fair, alumni.
- Reports: Data collecting and data analysis (Turnover, Retention, onboard, left, CV data); Integrating data for regional Monthly reports (with standard format).
- Onboard training -Orientation
- Coordinate internal training resources
- Coordinate and support regional training and development projects
- Involve in high potential’s development plan and Career path
- Support CGM to coach and mentor high potential employees
- Staff transfer and promotion process coordination
- Support and coach line managers on Performance review
- New hire 2 month follow up talk
- Exit interviews
- Labor law consulting
- Support line managers on urgent cases/labor dispute
- Engagement survey
- Role model of EF Core Values, great culture fit
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about finding talented people and developing people
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated; detail oriented; flexible; able to work under pressure
- Good English communication skill
- Willing to help people
- Fine to travel during east region occasionally.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top