Summer EFL Teacher
Are you bold, confident and charismatic? Do you love teaching students from different cultures? And do you thrive in entrepreneurial, dynamic and busy environments? Then this might be the job for you!
Train and teach with a free TEFL certificate and a job teaching English with EF in Long Beach this summer!
EF Language Travel will get you started with a free certified 120-hour online TEFL Foundation course and a great summer job teaching English in one of our centers in the USA.
Our summer language camp will run from June to August for young students from abroad on 2 – 4 week courses improving their English skills in class and participating in a full activity program. Most teaching positions are approximately 3 weeks in length with a few extended opportunities available.
Accommodation is not provided for our teachers in Long Beach. You will teach four days a week using EF’s materials and technology. You add the sparkle!
- Initial TEFL qualification (Provided free if needed)
- Native-like fluency in English with right to work in the USA
- Experience of working with young people is preferred
- Organized, flexible and capable of using your own initiative
- Begin or enhance your career in language education with a respected global employer
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional support
- Working in a fast-paced, international and fun environment
- Hourly compensation paid bi-weekly. Paid prep-time!
Apply soon! Interviews start in January!
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to criminal background checks and character reference checks.
Back to top