Summer Camps Operations Internship Brighton
Ready to take on real responsibilities, challenging workloads and be part of the team?
For the past 50 years, EF Education First has been the world’s leader in international education. We offer students from Europe and Asia (aged 7-18) the opportunity to spend two to four weeks in the UK/ Ireland to improve their language skills, live with a local host family or in a residence, and learn about British culture through fun and immersive activities.
Who You Are
- Are you bold, confident and charismatic?
- Do you naturally stay organized and on top of details?
- Do you thrive in entrepreneurial, dynamic and busy environments?
- Approachable and friendly with excellent interpersonal skills.
If so, this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
An EF internship is a great experience in an international environment - certainly a very useful addition to any CV. Future career opportunities are often available and many previous interns have moved on to full-time positions within the company.
We have positions available all year round in the following locations: Brighton, Hastings, Oxford, London, Torquay, Isle of Wight and Ireland.
- This is an unsalaried position
- Exact duties to be allocated on arrival and subject to change but to be administrative
- Standard work week 08:30 – 17:30
- Accommodation not provided but can be discussed
- Travel within UK or Ireland to destinations
- Preferred length of internship is 3 to 6 months
- Good English language skills
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humour
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organised and structured
- Responsible and able to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent customer service
- Multicultural experience/awareness
- Your internship must be a required part of your university course
- You must be eligible to work in the UK without EF sponsorship
- Good English language skills – B2 minimum
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
Back to top