Summer Admin Intern
Summer Admin Intern
Are you ready to have the summer of your life? Ready to take on real responsibilities, creative challenges and truly contribute to our student experience?
As one of Tokyo’s Summer Administrative Intern, you will provide essential support and service to key teams. We will train and develop your professional skills within our year-round and summer campuses during the buzzing summer peak season, when we receive students from all around the world.
We’re a dynamic team who love to provide education, entertainment and the experiences of a lifetime for our students, and also ourselves. If that sounds like your idea of fun, we want to hear from you.
As an EF Summer Admin Intern, you will...
- Provide the highest quality service to our customers and suppliers
- Liaise with our sales colleagues from around the world and provide advice on Tokyo as a destination
- Arrange transfer services for students to travel back and forth the airport and accommodation
- Take care of our school and accommodaiton (home away from home)
As an EF team member, you have to...
- Be a Japanese native speaker with conversational English skills
- Be a problem solver who thinks on their feet
- Be goal-orientated with a strong sense of customer service
- Be truly invested in our students’ experience
- Have a work permit in Japan
In this role you will get:
- The experience of learning new skills in school administration and management
- A foot in the door with the world leader in international education
- The chance to build lasting friendships with truly multinational and multi-cultural colleagues, in the best summer job ever!
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top