Summer Activity Coordinator
We are looking for a proactive, confident, people-person to support our customers in school and provide them with invaluable experience. You will be working in an international target driven, fun and competitive environment.
- Organizing activities for international students in the summer season
- Answering customer and activity leader queries daily
- Working as part of a customer-facing reception team in the Activities Office
- Liaising with local suppliers as well as EF offices from all around the world
- Dealing with emergency situations
- Welfare responsibilities as part of the role
Key Learning Points & Development
- You’ll develop your customers service and leadership skills and learn how to work in an international fast-paced environment as part of a team
- You'll learn how to multi-task and prioritise and get a good understanding of customer care
- You will get experience in coordinating and leading a team of activities leaders together with the Activity Manager
Who we are looking for
- Passionate about sales, customer service and marketing
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner
- Excellent communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Resilience and passion to reach your targets
- Quick and eager learner
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience in managing teams would be an advantage
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
Back to top