Study Abroad Consultant
If you are wondering what your next career steps should be, consider this:
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- Are you excited by guiding people in choices which will change their lives?
- Are you passionate about travel and learning languages?
- Do you see a sales role as an opportunity to perfect vital skills needed during your whole career?
So, step out of your comfort zone and wonder no more – join a young, fun and dynamic team of staff who know all about delivering great customer service, reaching sales goals and living the EF dream.
As a Study Abroad Consultant you will join the Czech Sales team for the marketing, sales, promotion and organization of our language and academic courses abroad. You will operate in a truly international environment and a young and dynamic team.
- Sell our language & study programs and destinations
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs.
- Give presentations to potential clients on various events throughout the year
- Presence at fairs on various locations in the Czech republic
- Handling our clients, before, during and after their study abroad with EF
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (updating our website, launching email campaigns)
- Strong ability to negotiate and define clients needs
- Administrative tasks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Sales oriented and target driven (at least 6 months of sales experience)
- International experience (study/work) or experience in an international environment
- Mother tongue Czech
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude, flexibility and great team spirit is a MUST
Check out a video about working at EF:
or working in sales and marketing at EF:
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and cover letter in English.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top