海外留学咨询顾问 Study Abroad Consultant
You will join a dynamic organization that offers great opportunities for career progression. You will be responsible for direct sales and customer services for our EF Study Abroad Academic Programs. Your main task is to meet individual sales goal; you will also take part in various marketing projects.
- Take full ownership of direct sales. Reach and exceed sales targets
- Sell our overseas academic and pathway programs to 16-24 years old client
- Assist in planning and executing online / offline marketing campaigns
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries
- 1-3 years of related working experience
- International study or working experience
- Native Mandarin speaker with excellent English communication skills
- Bachelor degree or above
- Open minded, well-organized and eager to learn new skills
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude
- Willing to work occasionally on weekend and public holidays
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top