Student Services & Reception Coordinator
Are you passionate about travel and languages? Do you believe that students studying abroad have the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, and energetic? You might be just the person we are looking for! Join EF, the world’s largest private education organization and work with students from 50+ countries! Our concept is education through discovery and communication. More specifically, meet students from all over the world at our English Language School located in Miami Beach, Florida.
We are seeking a dynamic Student Reception Coordinator to run a lively reception desk, assisting with needs of our school's International Student body. The primary objectives of this position are to maintain an organized, well-run reception, offer friendly service to students in the school, provide courteous attention to callers and perform other various tasks of an administrative nature. Applicants for this position should be motivated, customer service minded individuals, eager to support high traffic in a large international language school. Reporting to the Administrative Manager, the Student Reception Coordinator is stationed in our busy reception area, requiring confidence to take initiative and solve problems independently and meet the varying needs of our student body.
In this position, you will need to be comfortable working with a diverse population. The pace is hectic, but exciting. You are the face of EF for employees, customers and visitors. In addition to offering a high level of customer service to our students and guests, responsibilities include, but are not limited to, primary coverage of incoming phone calls, displaying a positive and friendly phone demeanor at all times, ordering activities and office supplies, distributing course certificates to departing students, assisting in arranging arrival & departure airport transfers, occasionally running simple activities such as crafts, and handling crucial airport transfer issues for our weekly arriving and departing students. You may perform a variety of receptionist and clerical duties as well as other duties as assigned by the management staff, as well as be directly assisting the administrative department with daily tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment full of daily surprises.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills, plus impeccable attention to detail
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to shifting priorities on a regular basis
- Positive, energetic, and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Driven and confident enough to take initiative and solve problems independently
- Knowledge of MIA and surrounding areas
- Proficient Computer Skills including Microsoft Office, Internet, Social Media
- Bachelor's Degree in the international studies, business, administrative, language or education realm, preferred.
- Preferred Study abroad / overseas experience
This is a full-time, year-round position. Please submit cover letter and resume to qualify.
Back to top